Mussoorie, the Queen of Hills, situated on the Shivalik hills of Himalayas. It is about 35km from Dehradun city, which will take 20-30 minutes. A very scenic and panoramic view of Himalaya from the peaks of Mussoorie that will mesmerize you. And Mussoorie is also the hub of adventurous activities. You can do Trekking, rappelling, Paragliding etc.
But still, here many places where you can enjoy your evening and quality time with someone special. And you know what it is heaven for nature lovers.
- Camel’s Back Road: It is a perfect way to a perfect walk on the road. You can enjoy here the sunset and sunrise. It starts from the Library point to Kulri Bazaar. Here you can also do horse ride if you don’t afraid of horses.
- Gun Hill: It is famous for the beautiful view of Doon valley and Himalyan peaks. You also can go to the gun point by rope way and enjoy the scenic view of Valley.
- Cable Car: You can take a ride from mall road and reach to the peak and enjoy the scenic beauty of Himalyan Range. It’s a thrilling experience when you go from such height by cable car.
- Mall Road: A place where you can do shopping, eat street food. Also, there is video game parlor, if you are getting bored then you can go there and enjoy the childhood days.
- Kempty Fall: It is such a great experience after seeing this waterfall which is falling from the height. You can spend your whole day here. If the weather is cloudy then it will give an awesome experience and fun
- Lal Tibba: It is the very famous spot among the tourist. It is situated at Landour. It is the highest spot of the Mussoorie where you can enjoy the beautiful sunset and sunrise.
- Christ Church: To visit this beautiful church you can go between 8 am to 6:30 PM. This Church is built in 1836 by the British community. It is the oldest church in the whole Himalayan range. Christ Church is fully covered with Deodar tree.
- Sir George’s House: It is situated 6km from Gandhi Chowk. It is the most visited place and also very famous between the tourist. It is built by Sir George Everest in 1832. Here you can enjoy the panoramic view of Doon valley as well as Himalayan peaks.
- Jabarkhet Wild Reserve: This is a place where you can enjoy the bird watching if you are a lover of wildlife than it is for you. The place is fully covered with greenery. Here you can hire a guide to guide you and who will tell you the importance and important things about the reserve park.
- Company Garden: So, now I know you were tired after visiting all these places which I have told you above. So you need a soothing place to calm your soul. This garden has many verities of flowers planted to give a vibrant appeal.