Booking Terms And Conditions:
All correspondence(s) in respect of Tours/Travel Service bookings should be addressed to M/S Trendy Explore.
- For all the services contracted, 100% advance payment should be made to hold the booking will be paid 5 days before your departure from your country/City.
- Apart from above in some cases like flight booking, Special Train Journeys, hotels or resorts bookings during the peak season (X-Mas, New Year, Long weekend), full payment is required to be sent in advance.
- Airline Bookings: Airlines are instant purchase due to heavy flexibility into fairs; Airlines require full payment in advance.
- Amendment Fees: Any amendments made to confirmed bookings will incur a fee; bookings of a value up to INR 50000/- a fee of INR 1500/-, bookings of a value over INR 50000/- a fee of INR 2500/-. These fees are charged per amendment. This is an additional operative work fee, to any fees that may be levied by the supplier or airline.
- Late Booking Fees: A late booking fee of INR 2500/- will be charged if the booking is made within 72 hours prior to departure.
Mode of Payment:
- Overseas payment can be made through Wire Transfer to our bank.
- Payment Options: Trendy Explore accepts Credit Card, Debit card, PayPal, PayUMoney, Atom, Direct deposit payments (NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, Cheque Deposit, Demand Draft).
- Trendy Explore doesn’t accept Hard cash payments.
- Payment should be in favor of –
- Beneficiary Name – Trendy Explore
- Account No. – 245905000608
- IFS Code – ICIC0002459
- Swift Code – ICICIINBBXXX
- MICR Code – 249229003
- Account Type – Current Account
- Bank Details – ICICI Bank, S-47, Shivalik Nagar, BHEL, Haridwar, 249403, UK
- In the event of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s, we must be notified of the same in writing by email or post. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date Trendy Explore received advice in writing and confirmed by the customer, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 45 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour/service cost
- 15 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour/service cost
- 10 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour/service cost
- 72 hours prior to arrival OR No Show: No Refund
- Flight Cancellation Policy: Flights booked along with Tour package are determined by the terms and conditions of the Airline service provider (not Trendy Explore). In most cases, airfares are fully non-refundable and non-transferable, follow the terms and condition of your booked airline service provider. Airline charges or part or full cancellation fees may apply to your particular airfare amount, not on the whole amount of tour.
- Written cancellation on tour and packages will accept on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday’s will be considered on next working day (Monday or next working day).
- For the X-mas and New Year period from 20 December to 05 January, and in long weekend holidays, the payment is non-refundable.
- In case you cancel the trip after commencement, No refund will be done, For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals, etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
- Wildlife Safaris cancellation: All Indian Wildlife National Park/Sanctuaries booking are non-refundable. Even the date change request will be considered as a cancellation of booking on a non-refundable basis.
Our Liabilities & Limitations:
- After the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any price Hike in entrance fees of monuments/museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges, or any other – by Government of India, the same hiked priced would be charged as extra.
- Trendy Explore act only in the capacity of agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & contractors providing other services. All exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by Trendy Explore are issued subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them.
- All itineraries are considered as sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, natural cause, the physical ability of the participants, or etc. may occur either before the tour or while on the trail. Trendy Explore reserve the right to change any schedule (differ from itinerary) in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well being.
- Trendy Explore offer price is based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, resorts, airlines, etc. Hotels, Resorts, and Airlines or other service provider retain the right to modify the rates without prior notice. In case of such changes is to happen, we can change the rates quoted before the modification, according to the modifications by our service provider.
- The journey undertaken by air, land or sea is executed and governed by the terms and conditions of the respective service provider.
- It is the ultimate responsibility of the guest to carry all necessary travel documents such as accommodation voucher/confirmation, passport, other valid identity proof, flight/air tickets, etc. Trendy Explore email to you all concern vouchers, tickets and necessary details in an email. Ask your tour operator for all details before your tour start.
- Trendy Explore shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the scheduled program or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly cause – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipment’s, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, riots, political closures or any untoward incidents.
- Trendy Explore shall not be responsible for any kind of loss, injury or damage to person/s, property/s, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly to/from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, airport security, national security defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
- Trendy Explore does not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance at the time of booking. All personal baggage’s, belongings & personal property/s, and personal security at all times are at the client’s risk and responsibility.
- Trendy Explore will not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, roadblocks, bad weather, political/natural cause, etc.
- Trendy Explore will not responsible for any VISA/passport related issue arises on the boarding time, and authority refused to board in the flight. This is a non – refundable, a non- reschedule request.
- We are not dealing with in VISA. Advised to follow the rules and regulations of the visited tour country.
- Prices are valid for the dates indicated in the itinerary.
- Insurance cost is not covered in the package cost, so please cover yourself with insurance at your own cost before traveling on a package tour. Ask your tour adviser for Travel Insurance.
- Package rates are valid for the selected travel dates only and for the room category and other services, specified in the itinerary.
- Currency: All rates are quoted in Indian National Rupees (INR).
- Check In / Check Out Times: These may vary according to the operator. Generally, your accommodation check-in time is 1400 HRS and check out 1100 HRS.
- Most properties (Hotel/Resort) will require a credit card authorization on check-in. In the instance that you don’t have a credit card usually a cash amount bond will be required.
- Travel Insurance: It is extremely must thing when you travel abroad. It is essential that insurance covers you for involuntary cancellation of your holiday including airfare(s). Ask our tour advisor for Travel Insurance.
- Most properties (Hotel/Resort/Airport/Etc.) may need to see Government approved photo identification. Please bring any of two identities with you.
Inclusions and Exclusions:
- Prices Do Include:
- Inclusions as specified in writing on the relevant itinerary for each product.
- Prices Don’t Include:
- Any charges for early check-in & late checkout.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, meals (unless specified), alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, items of a personal nature or any other.
- Tips and porter charges or personal services.
- Any Travel Insurance Premium.
- Any items or services not specified in the cost inclusions and on the relevant itinerary for each product.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any technical faults.
Our complaint process
- Where possible, Trendy Explore will attempt to resolve your complaint at the very first point of contact with us.
All disputes are subject to Haridwar jurisdiction only.