There are around 170, 5-star rating hotel at Dubai, but here we choose only eight of them, according to there building the structure, dining, accommodation and hospitality.
1. Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, Dubai
The iconic sail-shaped silhouette of Burj Al Arab Jumeirah is an epitome of Luxurious Dubai. This is the world most luxurious hotel. It attracts international attention and admiration, this is one of the most photographed buildings in the world!
Luxurious accommodations with stunning views of the Arabian Gulf and Palm Jumeirah beach. Each story has its own private reception area, and a unit of highly trained butlers ensuring guests enjoy their ultimate services.
Burj Al Arab voted the world’s most luxurious hotel, at check-in they will welcome you with a gold juice as a welcome drink. 24 carat gold work on the pillars, floor, and roof of the building, magical fountain at main lobby, live instrumental music, best in class bathing aroma, right down to an optional chauffeur-driven Rolls-Royce, self driven Ferrari cars, helicopter trips from an iconic helipad, private beach access, private pool, a breathtaking terrace with pools and cabanas as well as some of the world’s best dining venues. Body care, gym, sports at Burj Al Arab mesmerize to you with their luxury and best services.
The suites feature rich stairways made of marble and gold, and the beds are positioned on rotating pedestals so that you can take a 360-degree view of the city. In Burj al Arab you can spend your time at Wild Wadi waterpark, water sports, desert safari, sightseeing or go turtle rehabilitation in Jumeirah.
At Dining, before to serve any dish they inspect proper shape and dimensions each of their utensils. There are multiple dining destinations at hotel follow below –
- NATHAN OUTLAW AT AL MAHARA – The world’s best dining venues. Cuisine: Modern British Seafood, Prepared with artful simplicity.
- SCAPE RESTAURANT & LOUNGE – Cuisine : Californian Signature cocktail.
- GOLD ON 27 – Enjoy a remarkable blend of crowd, mixology, and set in the plush ambience of the Gold on 27 bar. your stay wouldn’t be complete if you didn’t visit the elegant Gold On 27 bar, known for being entirely decorated in gold décor.
- AL IWAN – Cuisine: Arabic Buffet.
- AL MUNTAHA – Cuisine: Modern French A la Carta.
- BAB AL YAM – Cuisine: European cuisine influenced by Middle Eastern flavours.
- CULINARY FLIGHT AT BURJ AL ARAB
- SAHN EDDAR – Afternoon Tea in the lush surroundings of the world’s tallest atrium.
- SKYVIEW BAR – Sip your drink at Skyview Bar, perched 200 meters above the city.
In nutshell, At Burj Al Arab Jumeirah is luxury all the way and their guest highly feel it.
2. Palazzo Versace, Dubai
Palazzo Versace, Dubai is a Neoclassical masterpiece of Arabian architecture. Featuring a striking entrance, high ceilings, landscaped gardens, and a range of stunningly-crafted Italian furnishings made in Itlay and landed at Dubai, the hotel is truly emblematic of the Versace lifestyle. This is inaugurated into the year 2017.
Situated in the heart of the Culture Village, just 8 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Downtown Dubai, Palazzo Versace Dubai is accessibly located along the shores of the historic Dubai Creek (saltwater Creek).
Here you welcomed by the outstanding ‘Pietra di Fiume’ (River Stone Work) design of the iconic Medusa and Greek décor. One of the world largest mosaic carpet designed by Versace, feels you royal Italian life, with royal Italian structure with the royal stay and royal dining experience.
When you take a walk through the 5-star hotel’s public spaces, it reveals numerous exclusive designs and fabrics from Versace, Versace Showroom, Italian aura, captivated you at all.
Every single piece of furniture, fabric, and decoratives that beautifies the hotel is designed and tailor-made by Versace exclusively for the Palazzo Versace Hotel in Dubai. All rooms amenities operated by I-pad device.
You can have the lavish food at the hotel’s 8 restaurants and bars
- Vanitas – With an emphasis on classic Italian food, Vanitas is a restaurant with finesse, offering a range of expertly curated dishes.
- Mosaico – The impressive all-day menu includes plenty of options for lunch, dinner and afternoon tea.
- Enigma – Taste Of Persia.
- Q’s Bar AND Lounge – Q’s is Dubai’s most desirable venue for live entertainment.
- La Vita – This chic and vibrant smoke-free bar upholstered in leather .
- Giardino – Marble flooring, columns, and wallcovering inspired by the jungle Motif of Versace wallpaper collection indulge in a luxurious choice of international favorites including Italian, Arabic, Indian and a range of seafood options at the Giardino.
- Gazebo – A sisha lounge makes it the perfect al fresco dining option for a casual drink out in Dubai.
- Amalfi – located at the west lagoon pool, features an al fresco dining venue.
The three outside pools with Versace logo mosaic tiles and surrounded by palm trees and floras. The beautifully landscaped gardens and open views of the Dubai Creek and skyline, make this luxury hotel an ideal venue for weddings and social events in Dubai.
The hotel offers shuttle service for Dubai mall, Versace Kids club access, and photographed session access at Most stylish Falcon designed by Versace at the hotel lobby.
In last at this place, you feel everywhere is Versace and loyalty above all.
3. Atlantis – The Palm Dubai
Atlantis, in the heart of The Palm, is iconic ample to be a tourist attraction in itself. As the name suggests, the hotel is built with the theme of the epic lost underwater city. In one word it’s majestic.
You can enjoy the partial views of the tranquil Arabian Sea or Palm Island as well. The Royal Bridge suite connects the two towers., which is one of the most desired suites in all of Dubai.
Some of the guests find this decor to be simply charming and some find it in Luxe-Décor. Being the hotel of choice for A-list stars, it’s not rare to see celebrities enjoying a break walking through and movies being filmed at this resort.
Dolphin Bay (Swim with Dolphins), Sea-Lion Point, Aquaventure Waterpark, The lost Chamber Aquarium (More than 65000 sea animals), Diving in Atlantis, tennis court, Private beach/Pools and many more adventures things waiting for you at Atlantis When it comes to snacks and drinks, there is something for each and every taste and craving.
- Ossiano – With stunning views of the Ambassador Lagoon right from your table, Ossiano is the most luxurious dining experience at Atlantis.
- Nobu – Nobu excels at infusing traditional Japanese style with cutting-edge South American influences and contemporary flair.
- Bread Street kitchen and Bar – Modern European restaurant and bar.
- Hakkasan – Hakkasan has 11 restaurants around the world. The menu is a modern interpretation of authentic Cantonese cuisine, using the finest ingredients and expert techniques to create timeless yet innovative signature dishes.
- Seafire – Steakhouse and Bar – Cooked to perfection and using the finest cuts of our exclusive all-natural grain fed “Atlantis” beef from Australia, Seafire Steakhouse and Bar prides itself on serving the best steak in Dubai.
- Ronda Locatelli – Authentic Italian restaurant, serving delicious pizzas, and other traditional favorites.
- Ayamna – The name Ayamna is born from this very feeling. Ayamna is a destination that invites us to revive our priceless memories and to feed our passion for authentic Lebanese delicacies, served within intimate settings surrounded by family and loved ones
- Nasimi Beach – Restaurant by day. Bar and club by night. Situated on the pristine white sands between the waters of the Arabian Sea and Zero Entry Pool, Nasimi Beach.
- Saffron – Saffron brings you the eclectic, exotic, and delicious tastes of Asia and beyond.
- Kaleidoscope – the Extensive variety of international and local cuisine.
- The Shore – Delicious Tex-Mex cuisine and located right next to the Royal Beach and Royal Pool.
- The Edge – poolside restaurant where you can relax and cool off with great food and a picture-perfect atmosphere.
- Asia Republic – The Asia Republic prides itself on offering delicious food in an energetic atmosphere. The rich colors and bold aromas will tick every box.
- The Burger Joint – TBJ is famous for its mouthwatering gourmet burgers.
- Shawafel – Fast and flavorsome Arabic Street Food with all the fun and originality of a street-side eatery, Shawafel is every sandwich lover’s dream destination.
- Barazura – Barazura sets a sleek and charming ambiance to enjoy the best cocktails, mocktails, wines, and champagnes.
- Plato’s – Relax and be tempted by Plato’s premium tea and coffee blends, as well as their irresistible baked pastries and light snacks.
- Illy Caffe – Enjoy a delicious coffee, tea, croissant or pastry as you look out into the captivating and mesmerizing Ambassador Lagoon.
4. Armani, Dubai
This luxe-world popular hotel made in the name of the famous fashion designer. The “Stay with Armani” thought behind this is a kind promise i.e. “a home-away-from-home” experience. A global designed and developed by Giorgio Armani and as such it is typically chic and minimalist in style reflects the pure elegance, decent and sophisticated comfort that define his signature style.
Armani Hotel Dubai features 160 guestrooms and suites, is located in the iconic and the world’s tallest and most known building Burj Khalifa. The boutique hotel is connected well to the Dubai Mall, and its view can boast sights such as the Dubai Fountain show, Dubai Opera House, and Souk Al Bahar.
The design of the hotel features bright lighting, natural and neutral shades sometimes dark shades, and clean lines, all of this adds to the appealing and dignified aura of the hotel. The designs feature Eramosa marble floors, and the blossom arrangements are prohibited from ever displaying more than two colours in a single vase. All the guests are also given their person “Lifestyle Managers”, which is really a classier means of said Butler. Everything at room operated by i-pad. Spin the globe and there is some award-winning dining area at Armani Dubai.
- Armani/ Hashi – Experience the ultimate blend of signature Armani hospitality and contemporary Japanese cuisine with an overlook of iconic Dubai Fountain.
- Armani/ Ristorante – Italian cuisine and modern interpretation of classic dishes.
- Armani/ AMAL – For the true taste of India, dine sharing style with the collection of regional dishes, with Indian folk music.
- Armani/ Lounge – Choose a refreshing tea, your favorit coffee combination or something more. You can enjoy a unique lounge experience at any time of the day.
- Armani/ Deli – A tempting pastry, fresh bread, pasta, cheeses for this step into a world of Italian and europian flavors.
- Armani/ Mediterraneo – The diverse flavore of the Mediterranian area.
We all very much aware of brand Armani, same kind of experience to stay at Armani Dubai. Luxury and royalness scale at the top of all others.
5. Five Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
“LIVE LIFE, LIVE FIVE”: FIVE Palm Jumeirah Dubai is a luxe-hotel that summarizes all aspects of elegance. This is the hottest hotel on Palm Jumeirah Located on the iconic Palm island with Views of the Arabian Gulf. The philosophy is based on the Five Elements; Earth, Water, Fire, Air, and Consciousness. This theme has decided to keep all grounded in everything they do. FIVE Palm starts from the most basic service to the extreme level of expectation. So that they can provide a perfect luxury getaway for the guests.
Every detail of the hotel has been perfect through modern design and world-class technology to provide a carefree experience. FIVE Palm Jumeirah is for the experience seeker, the life and soul of the party, the thrill maker; those who live the moment in Dubai’s most iconic location,
Guests can enjoy Dubai’s unique dining venues which offer a variety of cuisines from around the world. Can enjoy a selection of homemade snacks, freshly baked bread and delicious light meals.
- QUATTRO PASSI – authentic Italian Ristorante is inspired by the delicious classic flavors of Southern Italy
- BLVD ON ONE – a fusion world brasserie that manages to combine a huge array of world cuisine together in a melting pot of flavors.
- MAIDEN SHANGHAI – the new exploration of authentic Chinese cooking in a spectacular Dubai setting. Offering lunch and dinner.
Lounges and Bars
- SECRET ROOM – offer an intimate and exclusive nightlife experience.
- THE PENTHOUSE – The Penthouse on the 16th floor is an adult only rooftop pool club and lounge.
- ABOVE 21 – Above 21 is set to become a hot spot for Dubai’s whiskey and cigar connoisseurs.
- PRAIA – A premium seaside restaurant and lounge serving fresh European Coastal cuisine with Japanese flare, featuring a resident DJ.
- THE POOL BAR – Dine poolside with the outdoor menu
- THE BEACH – The bar serves drinks, wraps, salads, and sandwiches during the day with background music and water sports fun.
- MAIDEN TERRACE – this chic outdoor terrace offers stunning views across the Dubai Marina skyline and the Arabian Gulf.
- THE DELISSERIE – For homemade dishes made especially in an exquisite patisserie, you will find your new fresh favorite
- THE LOBBY LOUNGE – The hub spot for meeting and greeting or watching the world go by.
- THE SPA CAFÉ – the Spa Café has a healthy focus, serving a range of fresh meals.
Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Part of the Jumeirah club Hotels & Resorts, this huge waterfront resort is concerned toward families on vacation and offers a plethora of activities to keep guests of all ages engaged. Situated in a large glass building shaped like a wave, in which rooms offer modern features like iPod docking stations and Luxe-amenities. This ritzy property offers five pools, private beaches a separate building with fitness and entertainment
, a kid’s club, free pass for Wild Wadi waterpark, and a host of leisureliness activities. With more than a dozen dining and bar selections available as well as a spa.
This luxe- the five-star rated hotel is located pretty close to Burj Al Arab, on the beach across from it. The location is quite privileged because you’re within 10 minutes of walking distance from Madinat Jumeirah, one of the most famed and extravagant shopping complex in city Dubai.
The design is glossy and charming, the fact that each and every single room has a sea and Burj Al Arab view. The hotel is aimed at a sleek and modernist appealing with several amenities such as the presence of five swimming pools and a whopping 21 restaurants to choose from.
- LA PARRILLA – La Parrilla, which means ‘The Grill’, exudes an authentic Latin American style
- BEACHCOMBERS – Dine on the deck overlooking the Arabian Sea at Beachcombers and admire the stunning views of the beach and Burj Al Arab.
- DER KELLER – Der Keller, meaning ‘The Cellar’, is one of the longest running restaurants in Dubai, serving a rare selection of traditional German cuisine.
- D&A – Dhow and Anchor, known as D&A, is a modern, award-winning British gastropub offering contemporary British cuisine.
- KITCHEN CONNECTION – Kitchen Connection’s international buffet offers a diverse cuisine with fresh fish, meat and a variety of homemade pasta prepared at live cooking stations.
- CREATIONS CAKERY – Creations Cakery offers innovative desserts, extravagant wedding cakes, themed children’s birthday’s cakes and much more.
- POOL BAR – Set amidst landscaped gardens around the leisure pool, Pool Bar serves everything from healthy snacks to a full main course with signature dishes, fresh fruit juices, and cocktails.
- PEARL LOUNGE- Pearl Lounge is the perfect setting for casual or formal meetings
- UPTOWN BAR- Spend an evening in style at the Uptown Bar
- VILLA BEACH- offers an innovative menu sprinkled with imaginative seafood.
- TALISE FUEL- Talise Fuel is a relatively private sundown venue with breathtaking sunset and beach views. The restaurant features carefully designed breakfast options.
- OCEAN BLUE -Ocean Blue offers an al fresco dining venue with beach views.
- BEACH LOUNGE – A favorite spot for a sundowner or an after-dinner digestif, the Beach Lounge is the perfect escape from a hectic city life.
- AL MARSA LOUNGE – Al Marsa Lounge, popular for its Mediterranean twists on tapas-style dishes.
Habtoor Palace LXR Hotel and Resort
Habtoor Palace, LXR Hotels & Resorts, situated along the banks of the Dubai Water Canal. This spectacular hotel is rich in urban facilities and Beaux-Arts architecture, offering luxury accommodations, best dining, sprawling gardens, a premier spa, state-of-the-art event space, 2 rooftop pools, and service personalized to every guest.
Habtoor palace is the property of Hilton Honors, to provide ultimate luxury to their guest. Located along the arterial Sheikh Zayed Road and beautiful canal, Habtoor Palace takes motivation from famed Beaux-Arts architecture with striking design elements such as a grand staircase, elegant chandeliers, and thoughtfully curated artwork. There
- World Cut Steakhouse –At this steakhouse, serving American classics with a modern flair.
- BQ – French Kitchen & Bar Traditional and modern French cuisine.
- Le Patio – Water features and olive trees provide lush surroundings for a traditional Arabic feast.
- The Polo Bar- signature bar at Habtoor Palace has décor that nods to the love of the sport and a timeless menu.
- Sidra – Sidra is a chic lounge specializing in fine teas, homemade cakes and delectable pastries.
- Champagne Lounge– Pair great conversation with the finest champagnes.
- The Roof Gardens – The Roof Gardens include daybeds, cabanas, and dining tables in a relaxing setting of lush greenery. Refresh with a cold fruit stick or a sip of a smoothie.
Anantara The Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
Anantara The Palm redefines beachfront luxe-stay, blending Asian inspirations and boundless vistas. Haven into the Middle East’s premier over water villas or next to shimmering lagoons. Resort claimes there features like -WHERE URBAN EXTRAVAGANCE MEETS THE EXOTIC.
The Palm Dubai boasts 400 meters of private shoreline and surrounding views of the Arabian Gulf. Indulge in a fashionable beach escape, while still enjoying the excitements of the city. Float on water, with lagoon access rooms and the UAE’s only over water villas. Unwind with rituals at Anantara Spa, and enjoy the Thai-style luxury for which Anantara is known. Here you can save your most memorable movements. There are many dining options as well.
· Crescendo – Global and regional fare with Gulf views.
· Mekong- Traditional Asian cuisine in a stylish setting.
· Bushman’s Restaurant & Bar -Australian outback barbecue.
· The Beach House – Casual Mediterranean dining.
· Revo Café – All-day boardwalk café.
· The Lotus Lounge-Laid-back lounging overlooking the Gulf.
· Mai Bar – Beachside terrace and the swim-up bar.
· Spice Spoons – A richly interactive Thai cooking experience.