Mussoorie is a place which is covered with lots of greenery and Himalayan peaks. So many adventures activities you can do and never get bored. Here I am going to tell about those activities which will thrill you.
Sooo, top 10 excellent activities which you can do in Mussoorie.
1) Trekking: it starts from Lal Tibba and Gun Hill which will enough to please your adventurous inner soul. Mussoorie is also a base camp for many famous treks in Uttarakhand, some of the famous treks like the valley of flowers, Dhanoulti etc.
2) Yamuna bridge, Mussoorie- Want a peace full place, then this is the best place for you. Fresh and crystal clear Yamuna gushes her way through a wide valley. It is 27km from Mussoorie. Also, you can enjoy rafting if you don’t afraid of white water.
3) Van Chetana Kendra- It is located 4 km away from Mussoorie, where you can enjoy watching lots of species of birds, deer, Himalayan Peacock. I am sure it would be fascinating for those who love to explore the flora and fauna.
4) Himalayan Adventure Institute: It is situated at Kempty fall, and also a paradise for those who love to do adventurous activities. Here some activities like rock climbing, rappelling, and river crossing etc which will thrill you.
5) Cable Ride: From Mall road to gun Hill, which will mesmerise you with the stunning scenery of Mussoorie. It would be an awesome and also thrilling experience when the day is clear. You can easily watch and enjoy the beauty of the hills and also can get a good view of several peaks like Bandarpunch etc.
6) Zip Line Sky Trek-All of us wanted to become like Superman or wanted to become like a superman. So here is the opportunity to fly like the Superman. Zip line Mussoorie organise the activity at the Mussoorie Adventure Zone.
7) Mussoorie Adventure Zone: Awesome place for those who like to do adventures activities. They have nice verities of adventurous activities and the cool weather makes it a fun place to have a good time.
8) Jabarkhet Wildlife Reserve: This place should come in your must go list. It makes you realise the importance of forest and wildlife. The view from the flag hills is really beautiful. If you are lucky and the weather is clear, then you can also the enjoy the view of Bandarpuch and a range of mountains from the flag hill top.
9) Winter Line Carnival: This carnival happens every year on Dec 25 to 30 Dec. Here can enjoy the musical and cultural performance, fun games and other activities. The entire town would bear a festive look during the event and the entire mall road, as well as the shops and hotels, nicely decorated. The carnival attracts people of all ages. It is also one of the successful cultural festivals of Uttarakhand.
Mountain Biking: Biking in Mussoorie, as well as Dhanaulti and other nearby places, is a great experience. It is all about how much you can dare to ride on the ways of exploring and discovering new vistas of the Himalayan Landscape.