As we all know that today Yoga is very trending in the world. Rishikesh is yoga capital, then you should know the best destinations for Yogies to do Yoga, where no one can interfere while they are doing it because Yogi needs such environment where they can do it peacefully with the soothing environment. The place which is away from the pollution and the noise of vehicles.
Some places where you can enjoy Yoga…….
- Parmarth Niketan: This place is very well known between the localities as well as between the foreigners. This ashram attracts the Yogies. It is situated in the mid of the Rishikesh. Where the Holy Ganga spreads the positive vibes. You can join the courses here and learn who to live a better life. When you leave the place, can find some new change in you, and you really miss the place.
- Sivananda Ashram: This the place where people come and meditate. Many of Yogies come here and read the books from the book house. The maximum part of the book house is full of written by Swami Sivanand’s book on Divine life, Yoga, Art of living etc. This ashram is situated on the Bank on Holy Ganga.
- Yoga Niketan: This Ashram is founded by Swam Yogeshwaranand Paramhans. It is a place where you can even stay and do your Yoga sessions. Here you can meditate at meditation hall and now the new thing is that they are providing the Yoga Teaching and Training.
From many places people come and join the free yoga sessions here and enjoy the art of living here. It will give you an unforgettable moment because when you come and join the session you learn as well as make a new family.
- Swami Dayanand Asharam: This is another place for doing yoga. This asharam is situated on the bank of Holy Ganga. Here you can find a library where more than 5000 books titled on the various subject like on Yoga, Sanskrit, Philosophies, Religion etc.
Here a beautiful Shiva temple facing Ganga. Even you can do free yoga sessions which are organised by the Ashram on every weekend.
They also provide room facility only the thing is you have to cook your food on your own.
- Osho Ganga Dham Ashram: Osho Ganga Dham Ashram is founded by Osho for divine energy and for peace of mind. The ashram is on the Badrinath road on the bank of Ganga river.
Yogis can do meditation and yoga practice. The ashram organises these activities throughout the year. Most importantly Yogies can stay here with all the facilities like rooms, food and other facilities.
These are some Asharams which is famous among the most of the yogis. All Asharams are covered by the Himalayan Range and also all are situated at the bank of Ganga. The all provide accommodation facilities to those who want to join their courses.