Rishikesh, why we call it a Yoga Capital and Why you should come to join here?
I know that most of you are doing your Diploma or Degree courses from well-known college or University. Today, I am going to tell you about why Rishikesh is a yoga capital and why you should join here.
In India many students who want to learn yoga, the first name that comes to their mind is Rishikesh. It is not like that Yoga belongs to India only, it is a universal gift which can be accessed by one and all. The only thing required is acceptance.
Now let me tell you the reason that why we called it Yoga capital.
- Rishikesh is surrounded by the peaceful and happy Vibes. Rishikesh is covered with beautiful Himalayan Range and the blessing from mother Ganga. Purifies the place and grant an air of spiritual environment.
- Rishikesh, which also called as the hub of Asharams like Parmarth Asharam, Geeta Bhawan or swarg Asharam etc. Sages and Saints and their life with simplicity can be experienced here, they also provide the Yoga Teacher Training and sometimes they organize the events like Seminars, workshop etc for Yoga. So that people and understand the basics of Yoga and about Yoga.
- As you know that Uttarakhand is very known place for the pilgrimage, spirituality. So in the Rishikesh where you can find so many temples situated around the town.Here, people visit from the various parts of the world to experience Yoga. Here people can enjoy the Traditional Indian living and how Indian worship and celebrates their festivals based on mythological tales of millions of God and Goddess.
- Rishikesh is also a paradise for foodies. Here people from various places can find their favourite food. Many cafes which are based on themes like Italian, Chinese etc.. even you can cook yourselves in some cafes’ , if you want to. They just charge you a minimal amount to pay that’s it. In Rishikesh, The Chotiwala, which is a very famous resto, where you can find all kind of India food.
- As you know that Rishikesh is fully covered with big-big-biiiig mountains and in mid of those mountains the holi Ganga flows. Here you can do many adventurous activities like Hiking, Trekking, rafting etc…
- Do you know that Rishikesh is also known as gateway to the Char dham. Char dham is four holy temples. On the hills (Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri and Yamunotri). Thousands of people attracted every year to Rishikesh for Spritual relief, peace, learn yoga, adventure and to take a dip for salvation. It is beleaved that by meditation in Rishikesh one can get ‘Mokasha’ (liberation from the cycle of death and rebirth) as well as holy dip in the river Gnaga.
- In Evening beautiful Ganga Arti (Ganga Ceremony) is organised at Parmarth Niketan and Triveni Ghat. Hundreds of people come to witness this Pooja and offer leaf bowls which are filled with flowers and small oil lamps to the goddess. The small floating lamps, river Ganga and auspicious atmosphere creates such a magnificent view and feeling that can attract anyone to join Prayer.
I hope you like and please feel free to ask your any query. Please comment and share if you find it useful. Thank you….