Trendy Explore provides luxury tour services with the following terms and conditions, read carefully as it sets out the
booking terms of a legally binding agreement between you (the reader) and Trendy Explore.
All correspondence(s) in respect of Tours/Travel Service bookings should be addressed to M/S Trendy Explore.
• TRENDY EXPLORE
• GST No. - 05AANFT5187A1Z4
• Udyog AADHAR - UK06E0003693
• Uttarakhand Tourism Development Board - UTTR/Haridwar/08-2018/002060
For all the services contracted, 100% advance payment should be made to hold the booking will be paid 5 days
before your departure from your country/City.
• Apart from above in some cases like flight booking, Special Train Journeys, hotels, or resorts bookings during the
peak season (X-Mas, New Year, Long weekend), full payment is required to be sent in advance.
• Airline Bookings: Airlines are instant purchase due to heavy flexibility into fairs; Airlines require full payment in
• Amendment Fees: Any amendments made to confirmed bookings will incur a fee; bookings of a value up to INR
50000/- a fee of INR 1500/-, bookings of a value over INR 50000/- a fee of INR 2500/-. These fees are charged
per amendment. This is an additional operative work fee, to any fees that may be levied by the supplier
• Late Booking Fees: A late booking fee of INR 2500/- will be charged if the booking is made within 72 hours prior
Overseas payment can be made through Wire Transfer to our bank.
• Payment Options: Trendy Explore accepts Credit Card, Debit card, PayPal, PayUMoney, Atom, Direct deposit
payments (NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, Cheque Deposit, Demand Draft).
• Trendy Explore doesn’t accept Hard cash payments.
• Payment should be in favor of -
o Beneficiary Name – Trendy Explore
o Account No. – 245905000608
o IFS Code – ICIC0002459
o Swift Code – ICICIINBBXXX
o MICR Code - 249229003
o Account Type – Current Account
o Bank Details – ICICI Bank, S-47, Shivalik Nagar, BHEL, Haridwar, 249403, UK
Flights booked along with the Tour package are determined by the terms and conditions of
the Airline service provider (not Trendy Explore). In most cases, airfares are fully non-refundable and non-
transferable, follow the terms and conditions of your booked airline service provider. Airline charges or part or
full cancellation fees may apply to your particular airfare amount, not on the whole amount of the tour.
• No Show Guest would neither be given any refunds nor their tour would be rescheduled.
• Written cancellation on tour and packages will accept on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on
Sundays will be considered on the next working day (Monday or next working day).
• For the X-mas and New Year period from 20 December to 05 January, and in long weekend holidays, the payment is
• In case you cancel the trip after commencement, No refund will be done, For unused hotel accommodation,
chartered transportation & missed meals, etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
• Wildlife Safaris Cancellation: All Indian Wildlife National Park/Sanctuaries bookings are non-refundable. Even the
date change request will be considered as a cancellation of booking on a non-refundable basis.
• Customer gives written request to Trendy Explore for cancel the trip, Trendy Explore will charge the Non-Refundable
cancellation charge Rs.10000/Package.
o Up to 10 days prior to the trip - 100% refund of the package amount (Hotel/Flight/Sightseeing Cancelation policies applied)
o Up to 5 Days Prior to the trip – 50% refund of the package amount (Hotel/Flight/Sightseeing Cancelation policies applied)
o 120 Hours prior to the trip/No Show – 0% refund.
After the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any price Hike in entrance fees of monuments/museums,
Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges, or any other – by Government of India/Travel Country Government, the same hiked priced
would be charged as extra.
• Trendy Explore act only in the capacity of agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & contractors
providing other services. All exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by Trendy Explore are issued
subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them.
• All itineraries are considered as sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule.
Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, natural cause, the physical ability of the participants, or etc.
may occur either before the tour or while on the trail. Trendy Explore reserve the right to change any schedule
(differ from itinerary) in the interest of the trip participants' safety, comfort & general well-being.
• Trendy Explore offer price is based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, resorts, airlines, etc.
Hotels, Resorts, and Airlines or other service providers retain the right to modify the rates without prior notice.
In case of such changes is to happen, we can change the rates quoted before the modification, according to the
modifications by our service provider.
• The journey undertaken by air, land, or sea is executed and governed by the terms and conditions of the respective
• It is the ultimate responsibility of the guest to carry all necessary travel documents such as accommodation
voucher/confirmation, passport, other valid identity proof, flight/air tickets, etc. Trendy Explore email to you all
concern vouchers, tickets, and necessary details in an email. Ask your tour operator for all details before your
• Trendy Explore shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the scheduled program or expenses incurred
– directly or indirectly cause – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or
equipment’s, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, riots, political closures or any untoward
• Trendy Explore shall not be responsible for any kind of loss, injury or damage to person/s, property/s, or otherwise
in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly
to/from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of
transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department
regulations, airport security, national security defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
• Trendy Explore does not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or
any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance at the time of booking. All personal baggage,
belongings & personal property/s, and personal security at all times are at the client's risk and responsibility.
• Trendy Explore will not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides,
roadblocks, bad weather, political/natural cause, etc.
• Trendy Explore will not responsible for any VISA/passport related issue that arises on the boarding time, and authority
refused to board in the flight. This is a non - refundable, a no reschedules request.
• We are not dealing with VISA. Advised to follow the rules and regulations of the visited tour country.
Our Liabilities & Limitations
Prices are valid for the dates indicated in the itinerary.
• Insurance cost is not covered in the package cost, so please cover yourself with insurance at your own cost before
traveling on a package tour. Ask your tour adviser for Travel Insurance.
• Package rates are valid for the selected travel dates only and for the room category and other services, specified in
• Currency: All rates are quoted in Indian National Rupees (INR).
• Check-In / Check-Out Times: These may vary according to the operator. Generally, your accommodation check-in
time is 1400 HRS, and check out 1100 HRS.
• Most properties (Hotel/Resort) will require a credit card authorization on check-in. In the instance that you don't
have a credit card usually a cash amount bond will be required.
• International Hotels/Resorts require a security deposit and city taxes, which are paid by the guest directly
to accommodation property upon arrival..
• Travel Insurance: It is extremely must thing when you travel abroad. It is essential that insurance covers you for
involuntary cancellation of your holiday including airfare(s). Ask our tour advisor for Travel Insurance.
• Most properties (Hotel/Resort/Airport/Etc.) may need to see Government approved photo identification. Please bring
any of the two identities with you.
• Visa On Arrival countries, Any expense of 'Visa on Arrival' is not included in the itinerary, this expense is
directly paid by the guest.
Inclusions as specified in writing on the relevant itinerary for each product.
Where possible, Trendy Explore will attempt to resolve your complaint at the very first point of contact with us.
All disputes are subject to district Haridwar jurisdiction only.
Any charges for early check-in & late checkout.
Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, meals (unless specified), alcoholic beverages, telephone calls,
items of a personal nature, or any other.
Tips and porter charges or personal services.
Any Travel Insurance Premium.
Any items or services not specified in the cost inclusions and on the relevant itinerary for each product.
Any additional expenses incurred due to any technical faults.
TCS will be levied on foriegn travel packages irrespective of the monetary amount and the tour seller (Trendy Explore)
will collect the same from you (Traveller).
If Permanent Account Number (PAN) or Aadhaar details are provided, TCS on foreign travel package will be levied at the rate of five per cent (5%).
In the absence of PAN or Aadhaar details, TCS will be levied at the rate of Ten per cent (10%).