BEST THINGS TO DO IN RISHIKESH
Things to do in Rishikesh, A peaceful place which is covered with greenery and high peaks of the Himalayan range, where the Holi Ganga River meets plain and spread the spirituality with lots of the positive vibes.
Rishikesh is celebrating International Yoga and Music festival since Nov 2008. As the festival means lots of beautiful colors, music food, and gathering of people. This festival is organized by a non-profit organization known as Nad Yoga Trust.
Yoga is an antique culture which leads to health and spirituality in the body, peace in the mind, joy in the heart, and liberation of the soul.
Best things to do in Rishikesh which people prefer and come here from many countries.
Now let me tell you the best things to do in Rishikesh
- Rishikesh is surrounded by the peaceful and happy Vibes. Rishikesh is covered with beautiful Himalayan Range and the blessing from mother Ganga. Purifies the place and grant an air of spiritual environment.
- Rishikesh also called as the hub of Ancient Ashrams like Parmarth Ashram, Geeta Bhawan or Swarg Ashram etc. Sages and Saints and their life with simplicity can be experienced here, they also provide the Yoga Teacher Training which is also one of the best things to do in Rishikesh and sometimes they organize the events like Seminars, workshop etc for Yoga. So that people come and understand the basic of Yoga and about Yoga practically.
- Uttarakhand is a very known place for the pilgrimage, spirituality. So in Rishikesh where you can find so many temples situated around the town. Here, people visit from the various parts of the world to experience spirituality. Here people can enjoy Traditional Indian living and how Indian worship and celebrates their festivals based on mythological tales of millions of God and Goddess.
- Rishikesh, also a paradise for foodies. Here people from various places can find their favorite food. Many cafes which are based on themes like Italian, Chinese etc.. even you can cook yourselves in some cafe’s if you want to which is also one of the best coolest things to do in Rishikesh. They just charge you a minimal amount to pay that’s it. This is a non-alcoholic and non-veg area. Chotiwala, Rajasthani, beetle café 60, street food and many more food places waiting for your check-in.
- As you know that Rishikesh is fully covered with huge mountains and peaks and in mid of those mountains the holy Ganga flows. Here you can do many adventurous activities like Hiking, Trekking, water rafting etc which is one of the best things in Rishikesh.
- Rishikesh is also known as the gateway for the Devine Char Dham. Char Dham is four holy temples. On the hills (Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri).
- Thousands of people involved every year to Rishikesh for Spiritual liberation, peace, learn yoga, adventure and to take a dip for salvation. It is believed that by meditation in Rishikesh one can get ‘Moksha’ (liberation from the cycle of death and rebirth) as well as a holy dip into the river Ganga.
- Every Morning & Evening, beautiful Ganga Arti (Ganga Ceremony) is organized at Parmarth Niketan and Triveni Ghat. Hundreds of people come to witness to Ganga Arti and offer Dhak leaf bowls (which a traditional way in which people offer food known as PATTAL) which are filled with petals and small India’s (lamps) to the goddess Ma Ganga. The small floating lamps, river Ganga and auspicious atmosphere creates such a magnificent view and feeling that can attract anyone to join Prayer.