We all know that Rishikesh is famous for Yoga and it is also called Yoga Capital of World. Rishikesh has so many names like – The land of God and The adventure capital of India etc.
Every year the International Yoga happens in which the people of 23 and above countries came and participate and show their curious nature to learn something new in Yoga.
The top 10 activities you can do in Rishikesh which is related to Spiritual and Adventurous….
Let’s begin with the Spirituality.
- Ganga Arti: Rishikesh has two sides, one is Spiritual and another one is Adventurous. Ganga Arti as you know it is very famous and also it gives some positive vibes to the environment and also gives you a calm mind.
- Yoga: You can join free Yoga sessions here. Many Ashrams organise these Yoga sessions each and every weekend to spread the knowledge and awareness about it.
- Ayurvedic Massage and Therapies: As we know that Ayurveda means Life Science. And when you take it as therapy, it will increase your life time and rejuvenate your body. Ayurvedic massage and therapy give you lots of benefits with glowing skin too. In Rishikesh, there are so many such therapy centres where you can have that opportunity to give your body and mind a touch of rejuvenation.
- Meditation: Rishikesh means Yoga and meditation as it is a Yoga capital, these are the inseparable soul of this city. Here you can find many yoga and Meditation centres. Where you can enjoy them. Even you can go to the Goa beach which is a famous place between Yogies to do Yoga and Meditation.
Now we come to the Adventurous side of the Rishikesh
- White water rafting: It is very popular in Rishikesh, and if you missed it then it means that you did nothing. Your whole trip is incomplete without this. What story you’ll tell your friends and family. Right!! This is one of the best things to do in Rishikesh.
- Bungee Jumping: If you are adventure seeker then Bunge Jumping is the activity which you can do in Rishikesh with friends. It feels like you kiss the gravity losing yourself in the air from a height of 100mtrs above the ground.
- Cliff Jumping: yet another adventure activity is cliff jumping, it will thrill you, imagine you are jumping from the cliff and then you are in the air for a couple of seconds and then touch the chilled surface of Ganga. The average height of cliffs is 20-30 meters.
- Body Surfing: It is the another chilling experience, letting loose yourself in the chilled water of Ganga. It is very easy and also a fun activity.
- Trekking: Here you can do all levels of Trekking. From easy to expert levels of Trekking. You can choose the trekking way like from water falls trekking, Neelkanth Mahadev Temple Trekking, Kunjapuri Trekking etc. All these are very famous trekking in Rishikesh.
- Camping and Bonfire: It is very soothing experience in Rishikesh when you join the camping and bonfire which is arranged during the night.
All these adventurous activities can be done under the supervision’s instruction, as all the activities are adventurous as well as dangerous too.