TAJ HOTELS:Luxury Taj Hotels in Wah Taj Style
#1. TAJ FALAKNUMA PALACE, HYDERABAD
Taj Falaknuma Palace, ultimate luxury, is built in 1894 and stayed 2000 feet above for the city Hyderabad spread into 32 acres, a type of jewel amongst the Hyderabad clouds. It is the living palace of the Nizam (King of Hyderabad), rumoured to be the richest man in the world at his time.
At Taj Falaknuma Palace, at the moment you arrive at the palace, a horse-drawn carriage is waiting for your royal drive, palace butlers treat you like royalty and fell you it in every place.
Each room provides marvellous exotic views of the palace courtyard and the 400-year-old royal city of Hyderabad. The royal city of Hyderabad merges modern lifestyle with ancient heritage and delivered perfect fusion for its guest and beholders.
The fine-dining and multi-cuisine restaurants at Taj Falaknuma Palace follow the tradition of excellence of royalty and elaborate legendary Nizami feasts cuisine; tempered by contemporary creativity with luxury hospitality. This is class apart cuisine!
- ADAA – Savour the culinary heritage of the Nizams kitchen, straight from there and taste the Hyderabadi cuisine and feel your soul.
- CELESTE – Inspired by the Renaissance, this restaurant will take your tongue on a culinary journey to Europe.
- JADE TERRACE – Tea on the Jade Terrace, like the Nizam did many years ago. Feel the same feeling there.
- HOOKAH LOUNGE – Partake in the princely pastime of smoking hookah at this ambient space and live royal life again.
#2. TAJ LAKE PALACE, UDAIPUR
Maharana Jagat Singh II young prince of Udaipur was caught frolicking at moonlight picnics with ladies of the ‘zenana’, after the incident he built his own pleasure palace on Lake Pichola in 1746.
The Maharana called this palace Jag Niwas. Jag Niwas is the majestic, royal and magnificent Palace of Udaipur now named as Taj Lake Palace.
Restored to its pristine glory, this palace became world-renowned when the James Bond film ‘Octopussy’ was filmed at it, and glorifying it worldwide. Its location on a man made island in the middle of a lake mesmerized every room breathtaking views of the neighbouring City Palace, Aravalli Hills, Machla Magra Hills and Jag Mandir.
The incomparable location provides the perfect exquisite cuisines at the elegant restaurants of Taj Lake Palace are only for resident guests.
This palace continues the tradition of grand soirees and the royal family of Udaipur hosted formal levees. Stay, dining, Meetings and Incentives at Taj Lake Palace are like nowhere else in the world.
I ask to you, where else could you meet at a palace in the middle of a lake. And this is most romantic hotel for couple, is the ideal venue for fairytale weddings and magical honeymoons.
Palace is known as the Venice of the East, the city of Udaipur, with its elaborate palaces, serene lakes, exotic temples and resplendent gardens, has a lot to offer.
- NEEL KAMAL – The authentic flavors of the royal cuisine of Udaipur.
- BHAIRO – Served Exquisite contemporary European cuisine at this seasonal rooftop.
- JHAROKHA – Offers an array of delicacies from all over the world.
- AMRIT SAGAR – Aptly named ‘sea of nectar’.
#3. THE TAJ MAHAL PALACE, MUMBAI
The Taj Mahal Palace opened in 1903, giving country’s first harbor landmark hotel at Gateway of India with majestic overlook. This legendary super luxury hotel has played a vital role to host to kings, dignitaries and eminent personalities from across the globe, and is acknowledged as a world leader in luxury hospitality super-rich in nature.
Each of the rooms is a striking blend of the nostalgic elegance of premise, rich history of the building and highly modern facilities.
The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai, has some of the most renowned top acclaimed fine-dining restaurants in India. This is for those who would like to experience fine dining in luxury style.
- WASABI BY MORIMOTO – Enjoy classic Japanese dishes with innovative contemporary twists with tempting style.
- GOLDEN DRAGON – Restaurant is famous for its delectable Sichuan and Cantonese cuisines.
- MASALA KRAFT – Contemporary Indian cuisine served at masala Kraft.
- SOUK – Charming rooftop restaurant is renowned for its exquisite Eastern Mediterranean cuisine and its aura.
- SHAMIANA – Shamiana, the original coffee shop of the city, offers an all-day dining with live kitchen and mesmerized presentation.
- AQUARIUS – Sit back and relax with lights, have desserts and sip to exotic drinks at this exclusive outdoor poolside restaurant Aquarius.
- HARBOUR BAR – This bar has Mumbai’s very first licensed stylish lounge bar tag.
- SEA LOUNGE – Enjoy seafood here.
- LA PATISSERIE – The cake shop and delicatessen offer delicious desserts, sweats and more.
#4. THE TAJ MAHAL HOTEL, NEW DELHI
The Taj Mahal Hotel located in the heart of New Delhi is a super luxury destination, a tribute to timeless luxury hospitality and service designed by Delhi’s chief architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens. The glorious Mughal architecture used, the facade is developed by pink Dholpur sandstone, and impeccable landscape and pool give it the rich ambience of a chic luxurious in- state capital city haven.
Antiques, priceless art, and rich traditional accents & colours acclaimed you impeccably club together with contemporary Mughal style and modern luxury amenities, all perfected to host many dignitaries, leaders, business tycoon and celebrities from across the globe.
The Taj Mahal Hotel’s culinary offers several choices to their guest. Authenticity, luxury, excellence in service, artistry and rich innovation in cuisine come together to create a dining experience is memorable for the beholder.
Come and get experience legendary luxury hospitality at the Taj Mahal Hotel, New Delhi. With “Wha Taj “ style.
- VARQ – Treat your taste buds to a truly unique, contemporary Indian cuisine for never forgetting the experience.
- HOUSE OF MING – Savour sumptuous Cantonese and Sichuan cuisine served at this premier Chinese restaurant.
- MACHAN – All day dining, the multi-cuisine restaurant is for a luxury lover.
- THE GRILL ROOM – Revel in exquisite European fare at this stunning rooftop fine dining with great panoramic experience.
- EMPEROR LOUNGE – Selection of premium teas and coffee brews, tasty desserts and blow cigars at this exclusive lounge.
- RICK’S – We say this is fusion; innovative cocktails, great music and delicious Southeast Asian cuisine at this trendy, urban lounge bar totally enthral you.
- WASABI BY MORIMOTO – Experience gastronomic delights of Japanese cuisine with a twist at this world-class signature restaurant.
#5. UMAID BHAWAN PALACE, JODHPUR
Built in around 1940, Umaid Bhawan Palace is a unique combination of Rajasthan’s heritage and an epitome of new Jodhpur. This is the royal home of the erstwhile Jodhpur royal family, right now the world’s sixth-largest private residence with family, the palace and iconic Taj Mahal have one thing in common —the palm court marble used in both construction.
Palace is situated on Chittar Hill, the highest peak point in Jodhpur, Umaid Bhawan Palace inspires you with exotic views of the historical City, vast sand dunes, and Mehrangarh Fort. The palace is located 20 minutes ride from the airport, adjacent to the main shopping areas, and near at the Balsamand and Kalyana lakes.
The great palaces of Jodhpur set amidst 26 acres of lush green gardens, with dancing peacocks, chanting birds and a subterranean Zodiac Pool. Discover the rich and royal history of a palace that has enjoyed actual royal company—Maharani BadanKanwar of Jodhpur having lived here. Landscaped Baradari green Lawns is perfect for those enthusiastic people who have always envisioned a fairy tale wedding.
Come to the palace, experience luxury life like the Royals did.
Umaid Bhawan Palace has the most iconic and royal restaurants and lounges in Jodhpur. Try a royal barbecue, or unwind kick back at the sports-themed bar.
- RISALA – Continental and Indian fusion cuisine based on royal recipes
- PILLARS – A charming open-air cafe
- TROPHY BAR – Enjoy alcohol cocktails and Cuban cigars.
#6. RAMBAGH PALACE, JAIPUR
Originally built in the year 1835, Rambagh Palace has stepped gracefully through many royal transitions era—from the home of the queen’s too, the royal guesthouse for guest and hunting lodge, and later as the royal residence of the Maharaja Sawai Man Singh II and his queen, Maharani Gayatri Devi.
The palace retains its elaborate splendor, extravagantly royalness, decorated with hand-carved marble ‘jalis’ or latticework, sandstone balustrades, cupolas, and ‘chattris’ or cenotaphs, and luxury Mughal Gardens. Within this most luxurious of palaces showcasing the best of Rajasthan’s royal heritage, you also experience the best royal fine-dining restaurants in Jaipur.
Enjoy a royal Indian feast at Suvarna Mahal, the former palace ballroom built in the French style with huge crystal chandeliers. At the Palace, you can harmonies your mind your body and your soul with yoga and meditation and have a spa.
Over the past years, hosted to several illustrious guests, such as Lord Louis Mountbatten, Prince Charles and Jacqueline Kennedy and many more. Invite you to royal experience, like they have, the finest traditions of Rajput hospitality.
Come to live royal, hear the royal stories of ‘The Jewel of Jaipur’.
- SUVARNA MAHAL – Style with a royal Indian menu. Must taste the royal thali at this place.
- RAJPUT ROOM – Ideal for breakfast, light bites, French press coffees, and fresh teas.
- VERANDAH CAFÉ – Indian & Continental.
- POLO BAR – Legendary ambient bar is with finger food cuisine.
- STEAM – Enjoy wood-fired pizzas and excellent brews at this lounge with global cuisine.
#7. TAJ SWARNA, AMRITSAR
Taj Swarna, Amritsar embodies and reflect the best of Punjab’s prestigious history, art, and iconic culture. Taj Swarna is a stylish, luxurious, contemporary world-class hotel, with a fusion of modern and traditional design.
Taj Swarna, captures the spirit of the city Amritsar in all its architecture, embodying the history with its ambience, art, culture, and vibrancy of Punjab with the contemporary flair of its hospitality. The hotel pays tribute to Amritsar local arts and crafts while bringing forth a global perspective to its modern edifice and the luxury experiences created within.
Gastronomically speaking, Taj Swarna, Amritsar serves up its best in class hospitality multitude of delicacies, and aromas. A stay here will help you rediscover to you the joys of life and reboot your mind, body and kind soul. Welcome to Taj Swarna, Amritsar, where your authentic Amritsar experience, enjoy every bit and every sphere begins!
There are several options at the world-class dining experience –
- Grand Truck – An all-day (24Hours) dining experience with an A La Carte menu that ranges multi-cuisine of the World of Taj, to authentic mouth-watering Amritsar cuisine and gesture, to the familiar warmth of comfort food for all.
- The Chinese Room – For Chinese Cuisine
- The Peg – The Bar and lounge
#8. TAJ MADIKERI RESORT & SPA, COORG
TAJ MADIKERI RESORT & SPA, COORG is scattered in a 180-acre rainforest. On western Ghats Hills, into the vicinity of the resort, peppered with more than 200 species of plants including Holy Rudraksha trees, cardamom, coffee, wild jasmine, and eucalyptus. Reincarnation yourself and find your soul again in an environment so natural.
Enjoy traditional Kodagu architecture and have warmth relaxation – the gentle sloping of roofs, tall pillars – all the rooms opening into a central courtyard all look stunning. There are also mesmerized hotel entrances that give you stunning views of the stars and the sky.
Have your itinerary for stay at Taj Madikeri – you’ll find a great fit and memorable dreams at Taj.
In the midst of the wilderness and rainforest of Western Ghats, the Taj signature dining experiences and super hospitality continue to delight and surprise. The great culinary presentations that tempt even the fussiest palate always amazed you. Dining at the Taj Madikeri is, of course, the height of style, cuisine, and service – all rolled up into One.
- FERN TREE – A vibrant all-day dining restaurant is with multi-cuisine that gives you ultimate view of the valley.
- NELLAKI – Coorg’s culinary secrets entice you and whip up an appetite to grab it all.
- DEW – Coorg’s healthiest restaurant effortlessly combines taste with wellness and piousness.
- POOLSIDE GRILL – Sizzlers and barbeques served up at the gorgeous poolside to relax your stay.
- HIVE BAR – Cocktails and Mocktails waiting for your fun.
#9. TAJ EXOTICA RESORT & SPA, ANDAMANS
At Havelock Island on to the Radhanagar Beach, Taj Exotica Resort and Spa, Andamans scattered 46 Acres area is a super luxurious gateway to a globally significant and Unesco acclaimed biodiversity hotspot in the Bay of Bengal. Mangroves and a river overlooking the beach, the resort is a homage to perfect vacation lover.
After arriving on the island, guests are welcomed with a traditional song, sung by their young Nicobari staff. The resort is made with 50 modern luxury villas on stilts under a canopy of Coconut and Palmyra trees; this heaven built without cutting off a single tree. Guests can rest over and enjoy the massive buttresses of an Andaman Padauk tree, built around a majestic Mahua tree that soars up one level to the massive infinity swimming pool.
The resort offers a bunch of activities for children that engage them in the marine and terrestrial ecology of the Andaman Island. Between plucking mangoes, mud apples and mulberries at Hotel beautiful orchards to jungle treks, beach picnics, supervised scuba diving and shell-craft lessons at vibrant Recreational Center, there isn’t a dull moment for young and curious minds. Meanwhile, adults can dive into the beach and enjoy sensational dining experiences at restaurants.
The island is an endless source of chase and discovery. Unravel the secrets of the Island outdoors and underwater life with exclusive experiences of fishing, night kayaking in the mangroves, turtle nesting excursions, scuba diving, and snorkeling. Whether witnessing a remarkable sunset or romantic dining table for two in mangroves, the Taj Exotica Resort and Spa, Andamans opens up the luxury secrets of this Andaman Island like never before.
- THE SETTLERS – A romantic dining experience within a glamorous setting with sensational cuisine.
- TURTLE HOUSE – Turtle House is a global grill restaurant, serving all meals with all day dining. Its relaxed neighborhood bistro vibe is perfect for long stay and experienced luxury.
#10. TAJ GREEN COVE RESORT & SPA KOVALAM
Treat your eyes to Taj Green Cove Resort and leisure view that is sure to appeal to your taste. Relish a host of delightful luxury cuisines with authentic tasty flavors while enjoying and the calming eye catchy sea-view. Come and get lost to yourself at Taj Green Cove Resort & Spa Kovalam Kerala.
India is God’s Own Country have always fascinated gourmands by its ultimate cuisine from across the world. The all five-star restaurants at the resort are guaranteed to delight your soul senses and directly transport your tongue to heaven.
- JASMINE BAY – Jasmine Bay is renowned for conjuring delightful multi cuisines from around the globe.
- CURRIES – If you want to have local food, as Kovalam the local delicacies that Kerala is renowned for, then Curries is the right place for you.
- BAIT – This is a seafood lover’s paradise.
- NEERA BAR
#11. TAJ EXOTICA RESORT & SPA, GOA
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Goa, Is a luxury’s lap, the resort is located in Benaulim on the beautiful southwest coast of Goa and overlooking the amazing Arabian Sea, this Mediterranean-inspired resort will amazed you in every course of action.
The resort scattered over 56 acres of lush greenery on the coastal side, all this space coupled with old-world renowned architecture, flower-lined patios and a sunshine-laden atrium make for a perfect romantic gateway or family life holiday.
Taj will follow to pamper you while at the hotel and take care of your every single need in Goa. Some of their guest seeking an adrenaline rush, an array of water sports and tremendous adventure activity is available right on Benaulim Beach to enthrall you.
Come, sink and enjoy into luxury at this beach paradise in the sunny state of Goa, into your dream vacations!
A world of best dining experiences awaits you at the coastal side on Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Goa.
- LOBSTER VILLAGE – Enjoy the freshest seafood at this seasonal beachfront venue.
- MIGUEL ARCANJO – Savour a finely curated Goan menu that truly brings out the full local Goa flavor.
- SALA DA PRANZO – Journey the world dining on your plate at this multi-cuisine all-day diner.
- ADEGA CAMOENS – One of Goa’s most swish lounge bars to enjoy with your loved ones.
#12. TAJ NADESAR PALACE, VARANASI
Stay at Taj Nadesar is nothing short of divine living. Tee off at the mini golf course play golf; take a guided tour of the history-soaked Taj Nadesar Palace in the “Royal Horse Carriage”. The carriage is driven by the person whose family had been serving the royal family since generations. Relax and medicated yourself at the Jiva Spa, where you can try the rejuvenating trademarked ‘Abhisheka’ treatment, take inspiration from time-honored Indian purifying rituals and aroma. Sit by the poolside, with a stunning view of the royal marble structure, Baradari, and witness live cooked kitchen and served with a selection of sauces.
This majestic marble edifice lived in the center of the Maharani Lawn. Here, You can see the palace illuminated by the moon and walk down a candlelight pathway where rose-petals and fireworks welcome you with royal hospitality.
Palace arranged for an authentic Kathak dance performance, which will leave you mesmerized.
- THE DINING AREA – Taste exquisite Indian and global cuisine
#13. TAJ BANGALORE
Taj Bangalore, in the vicinity of the Kempegowda International Airport, is a kind of luxury hotel offering unmatched metropolitan hospitality.
The city of Bengaluru is also renowned as ‘India’s Silicon Valley’ and the hotel reflects its modern and progressive nature through its contemporary style of hospitality, sleek and eye catchy design and architectural treatment. In the whole year-round spectacular and pleasant weather, courtesy the charming alfresco seating designed around the hotel to enjoy it to the fullest and feel the luxury.
Taj Bangalore’s strategic locational advantage makes it very convenient for business travelers and luxury aficionados alike. Building architecture and its marvel at the warm color palettes, which merge with chic textured beautiful furnishings; making it to its guest to living in a personalized luxury city residence. Couple that with a host business traveler, or wants to away from city unique experiences for all and you know you’re in for a memorable luxury stay.
Taj Bangalore, the new hub of super luxury is in the Garden City of Bengaluru. There are many dining options is also available.
- CAFE 77 EAST – Stylish world cuisines, global comfort food, Pan Indian Street Food, and local South Indian fare. All things are there.
- TAMARIND – Inspired from the royal kitchens of Punjab, Awadh, and Rajasthan.
- SOI AND SAKE – Taste the best of China and Japan with an interactive dining experience and stunning view.
- LOUNGE BAR – Enjoy conversations over freshly brewed coffee or delectable cocktails with eclectic appetizers.